All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £3.99
- £8.69Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses the impact of internationalisation initiatives from student perspectives.
- Author BiographyElspeth Jones is Professor of the Internationalisation of Higher Education and International Dean at Leeds Metropolitan University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/12/2009
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables, 7 black & white line drawings
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byElspeth Jones
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.