Internationalising Higher Education: Enhancing Learning, Teaching and Curriculum by Taylor & Francis Ltd (Hardback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £155.10Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £87.81Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 23 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- DescriptionExplores how to broaden the approaches to learning and teaching in the higher/further education environment. This book considers a range of questions about how to bring in global perspectives to the learning environment and education provision.
- Author BiographyElspeth Jones is International Dean at Leeds Metropolitan University. She has extensive experience of learning, assessment and cross-cultural issues for students and teachers from many nationalities and backgrounds. Sally Brown is Pro-Vice-Chancellor (Assessment, Learning and Teaching) and Professor of Higher Education Diversity in Teaching and Learning at Leeds Metropolitan University. Her best known books include Assessing Learners in Higher Education (with Peter Knight), Lecturing: a practical guide (with Phil Race), Assessing Skills and Practice (with Ruth Pickford), and Towards Inclusive Learning in Higher Education (with Mike Adams).
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/05/2007
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white tables, 2 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byElspeth Jones,Sally Brown
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.