All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume examines the fundamental dimensions of the recent evolution in developed economies: technological change, the so-called process of fragmentation and the changing role and organization of local systems of production.
- Author BiographyNicola De Liso is Professor of Economics at the Faculty of Law of the University of Salento, Italy. Riccardo Leoncini is Professor of Economics at the Faculty of Law of the University of Bologna, Italy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/02/2014
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in Global Competition
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 50
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note43 black & white illustrations, 43 black & white tables, 43 black & white line drawings
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byNicola De Liso,Riccardo Leoncini
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £13.30Trending at £16.23
- £32.27Trending at £33.24
- £10.75Trending at £13.19
- £11.32Trending at £11.67
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £7.52Trending at £10.01
- £7.52Trending at £8.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.