CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionGlobalization is a multifaceted phenomenon, and one of its major components is the internationalization of education. This book casts a critical eye on the internationalization of education. It also explores the gaps and silences in pedagogy and practices and addresses the ambiguities, tensions and contradictions in internationalization.
- Author BiographyPeter Ninnes is Coordinator of the Centre for Research on Education in Context at the University of New England, Armidale, Australia. His research interests include comparative and international education, the cultural politics of education, and education in post-conflict societies. He is currently President of the Australian and New Zealand Comparative and International Education Society. Meeri Hellsten is a lecturer in education at Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia. Her research interests are cross-cultural and comparative education, socio-cultural and identity issues in education, e-learning pedagogies, and effective teaching and learning in higher education. She convenes and teaches on a large undergraduate unit in educational psychology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleCERC Studies in Comparative Education
- Series Part/Volume Numberv.16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight520 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byM. Hellsten,P. Ninnes
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.