Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionA practical analysis of co-regulation, a technique increasingly widely adopted in European regulation.
- Author BiographyChristopher T. Marsden LL.B., LL.M., Ph.D. is Senior Lecturer in Law, University of Essex (2007-). In addition to this book, he is author of Net Neutrality: Towards a Co-regulatory Solution (2010) and three other edited or co-authored books. His research concerns socio-legal regulation, internet law and policy, and has appeared in peer-reviewed articles and reports for the European Commission, European governments, the OSCE and the Council of Europe, and national regulators and foundations. (See http://ssrn.com/author=220925 for more information). He was senior analyst, RAND Europe (2005-7), Lecturer at Warwick University (1997-2000) and a regulatory director/general counsel at ISPs and start-ups between 2000 and 2003. He was Research Fellow at Harvard University's Kennedy School (1999), Industrial Policy Fellow at the Cambridge University Computer Lab (2006-8) and has been a visiting fellow at law schools in the UK, US, Japan and Australia.
- Author(s)Christopher T. Marsden
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/08/2011
- GenreEU Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note17 b/w illus. 23 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.