All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.14Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents Internet GIS in an applied and practical manner, including an introduction to basic network architecture and application development. Information is also provided on metadata, recent open standard initiatives, and ways of assuring a current system will be compatible with future designs.
- Author BiographyZHONG-REN PENG, PhD, is the Director of the Center for Advanced Spatial Information Research (CASIR) and an associate professor of Urban Planning at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. MING-HSIANG TSOU, PhD, is an assistant professor in the Department of Geography at San Diego State University.
- Author(s)Ming-Hsiang Tsou,Zhong-Ren Peng
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication17/04/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight1124 g
- Width161 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine37 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.