CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of the internet governance, where the linkage between technology, information, individuals, old regulatory regimes and various approaches have led to a great experiment.
- Author BiographyJohn Mathiason is Professor International Relations at the Maxwell School of Citizenship and Public Affairs of Syracuse University. A former official of the United Nations Secretariat, he is the author of Invisible Governance: International Secretariats in Global Politics and many articles on global governance.
- Author(s)John Mathiason
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2008
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleGlobal Institutions
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 25
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white illustrations, 20 black & white tables, 8 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.