All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe classic survey design reference, updated for the digital age For over two decades, Dillman's classic text on survey design has aided both students and professionals in effectively planning and conducting mail, telephone, and, more recently, Internet surveys.
- Author BiographyDon A. Dillman, P<small/small>D, is Regents Professor in the Department of Sociology and the Social and Economic Sciences Research Center at Washington State University. He received the Roger Herriot Award for Innovation in Federal Statistics from the American Statistical Association and the Washington Statistical Society in 2000. Jolene D. Smyth, P<small/small>D, is an associate professor in the Survey Research and Methodology Program and the Department of Sociology and is the Director of the Bureau of Social Research at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. Leah Melani Christian, P<small/small>D, is a Director in Research Methods at Nielsen where her work focuses on panel recruitment and maintenance.
- Author(s)Don A. Dillman,Jolene D. Smyth,Leah Melani Christian
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication21/10/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight1078 g
- Width186 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine40 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.36Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £3.02Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.