Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.77
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers what Visual Basic developers need to know in order to combine Visual Basic with Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS). Kurniawan provides a complete treatment of Webclasses which, though poorly documented elsewhere, are the key to connecting VB and IIS.
- Author BiographyBudi Kurniawan is an IT consultant specializing in Internet and object-oriented programming, and he has taught both Java and Microsoft technologies. He is the author of Internet Programming with Visual Basic and Java for the Web with Servlets, JSP, and EJB, and he has published articles in a number of publications. Budi comes from a solid programming background, developing applications for small to multinational companies and selling software used by major organizations such as Commerce One, Saudi Business Machine Ltd, and Baxter Healthcare Corporation. Budi has a master's by research degree in electrical engineering from Sydney University, Australia, and co-owns the website hosting company Monofrog.com.
- Author(s)Budi Kurniawan
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication31/08/2000
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight845 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.