All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £17.99Trending at £26.41
- £40.56Trending at £45.99
- £32.27Trending at £36.67
- £14.44Trending at £18.78
- £8.89Trending at £10.98
- £10.02Trending at £12.87
- £8.74Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a comprehensive study of the design, sizing, pricing, and operation of Internet tiered services. It offers both a theoretical framework for pricing as well as a practical toolset for network providers to develop customized menus of service offerings.
- Author(s)George N. Rouskas
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white tables, biography
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.