Interop: The Promise and Perils of Highly Interconnected Systems by Urs Gasser, John Palfrey (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £16.52+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn Digital authors John Palfrey and Urs Gasser return with an argument about how we can improve interoperability, the principle that streamlines innovation and simplifies our lives.
- Author BiographyJohn Palfrey is Professor of Law and Vice Dean for Library and Information Resources at Harvard Law School. He is a faculty director of the Berkman centre for Internet & Society. He has published extensively on the Internet's relationship to Intellectual Property, international governance, and democracy, and is the author or co-author of Intellectual Property Strategy Access Controlled: The Shaping of Power, Rights, and Rules in Cyberspace Enhancing Child Safety and Online Technologies: Final Report of the Internet Safety Technical Task Force and Access Denied: The Practice and Policy of Global Internet Filtering. A regular commentator on CNN, MSNBC, CNBC, Fox News, NPR and BBC, he lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.Urs Gasser is the Executive Director of the Berkman centre for Internet & Society at Harvard University. He is a Visiting Professor at KEIO University in Japan and teaches regularly on three continents. He has written and edited several books and contributed close to 100 articles in books, law reviews, and professional journals. He is also an advisor to international technology companies on information law matters. He lives in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- Author(s)John Palfrey,Urs Gasser
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication05/06/2012
- GenreComputer Communications & Networking
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight526 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.