CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £8.89Trending at £9.95
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £24.93Trending at £25.93
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
- £19.79Trending at £27.15
- £7.62Trending at £9.93
About this product
- DescriptionAs organizations have grown in scope of activities, so have social pressures on every aspect of organizational activity from personnel policies to waste disposal practices. This book contains studies on interorganizational decision making situations, including individual and joint decisions, and decision making at the international level.
- Author BiographyMatthew F. Tuite is associate professor emeritus of Managerial Economics and Decision Sciences at the Kellogg School of Management. Roger K. Chisholm is professor emeritus of finance / economics at the University of Arkansas, Little Rock. He is coauthor of Forecasting Methods and has prepared reports on Indian land cessions for the Indiana Claims Commission. Michael Radnor is professor of management and organizations at the Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University. He held the position of chair in this department from 1968-1975. He has had professional experience in business in the United States and abroad. The coauthor of Management Sciences in Government, he has contributed widely to professional journals.
- Author(s)Roger Chisholm
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMatthew Tuite
- Volume editorMichael Radnor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.