All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £25.99Trending at £31.99
- £12.38Trending at £15.87
- £7.97Trending at £9.99
- £43.72Trending at £45.99
- £40.94Trending at £45.90
- £34.65Trending at £36.89
- £10.67Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionReflects the trends in psychotherapy. This book presents a model of interpersonal, short-term psychotherapy for clinically depressed patients.
- Author BiographyThe late Gerald L. Klerman, M.D., was professor of psychiatry and associate chairman of research at Cornell Medical Center in New York City. Dr. Klerman received the 1984 Solomon A. Berson Medical Alumni Achievement Award in Clinical Science. Myrna M. Weissman, Ph.D., is professor of epidemiology in psychiatry, College of Physicians & Surgeons of Columbia University; and chief, Division of Clinical and Genetic Epidemiology, New York State Psychiatric Institute in New York City.
- Author(s)Gerald L. Klerman,Myrna M. Weissman
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight404 g
- Width154 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.