Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionReflecting exciting new trends in psychiatric treatment, the authors present their model of IPT, short-term psychotherapy for treating clinical depression.
- Author BiographyGerald L. Klerman, M.D., is professor of medicine and is also director of research labouratories at the Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Klerman received the 1984 Solomon A. Berson Medical Alumni Achievement Award in Clinical Science.Myrna M. Weissman, Ph.D., is professor of psychiatry and epidemiology at the Yale University School of Medicine. She is also director of the Depression Research Unit at the Connecticut Mental Health centre, Yale University.Bruce J. Rounsaville, M.D., is assistant professor of psychiatry and is also connected with the Depression Research Unit at the Yale University School of Medicine.Eve S. Chevron, M.S., is the project coordinator at the Depression Research Unit at the Yale University School of Medicine.
- Author(s)Bruce J. Rounsaville,Eve S. Chevron,Gerald L. Klerman,Myrna M. Weissman
- PublisherINGRAM PUBLISHER SERVICES US
- Date of Publication27/06/1984
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1984
- ImprintBasic Books
- Weight594 g
- Width162 mm
- Height241 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.