CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.13
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £19.08
- £4.00Trending at £4.70
- £4.84Trending at £4.97
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.49Trending at £4.75
About this product
- DescriptionEvery three years, worldwide forensics experts gather at the Interpol Forensic Science Symposium to exchange ideas and discuss scientific advances in the field of forensic science and criminal justice. This book provides a comprehensive literature review of each of the subject areas.
- Author BiographyNiamh Nic Daeid with the Centre for Forensic Science at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, Scotland. Max M. Houck is with West Virginia University in Morgantown.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Inc
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 11 black & white tables
- Weight1791 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine46 mm
- Edited byMax M. Houck,Niamh Nic Daeid
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.