All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionInterpretation Basics of Cone Beam Computed Tomography is an easy-to-use guide to Cone Beam CT technology for general dental practitioners and dental students. It covers normal anatomy, common anatomical variants, and incidental findings that practitioners must be familiar with when interpreting CBCT scans.
- Author BiographyShawneen M. Gonzalez, D.D.S., M.S., is Assistant Professor and Director of the Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology Clinic in the College of Dentistry at the University of Nebraska Medical Center, Lincoln, Nebraska. She teaches multiple clinical and didactic oral radiology courses at UNMC, and her research focuses on CBCT uses and education methods of oral and maxillofacial radiology.
- Author(s)Shawneen M. Gonzalez
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication13/12/2013
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight432 g
- Width170 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.