All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
- £10.28Trending at £10.59
About this product
- DescriptionTackling one of philosophy's key themes, this book develops the controversial thesis that the world is a flux. It applies this doctrine to Western theories of history and the interpretation of cultural phenomena, offering analysis of the logic, methodology and metaphysics of interpretation.
- Author BiographyJoseph Margolis, Laura H. Carnell Professor of Philosophy at Temple University, is the author of more than thirty books.
- Author(s)Joseph Margolis
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication07/02/1995
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.