All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together over six decades of literary scholarship. Illustrating a variety of interpretative schools, this book includes essays that deal with the major issues of Beowulf criticism, including structure, style, genre, and theme, and offer the sort of explanations of particular passages that are invaluable to a careful reading of a poem.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/1991
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleA Midland Book
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.639
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byR. D. Fulk
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.