CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThe text presents a collection of essays that reflect upon the narrative of God's command to Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac in Genesis 22. It explores various readings of Abraham and the Akedah story throughout history, including traditional, modern, and post modern readings, as well as through Jewish, Christian, and Islamic lenses.
- Author BiographyBradley Beach is associate professor of philosophy at Walsh University in North Canton, Ohio. His philosophical interests are centered upon metaphysics, philosophy of religion, and philosophical theology. He has published papers in metaphysics, ethics, and postmodernism.Matthew Powell received his PhD from Marquette University, studying the relationship between tradition and contemporary Western society through the lens of literature and philosophy. He has taught at Walsh University and has published extensively on the life and works of Franz Kafka.
- PublisherFortress Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2014
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFortress Press,U.S.
- Weight67 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byBradley Beach,Matthew Powell
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.