All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.38Trending at £4.52
- £9.51Trending at £9.98
- £2.70Trending at £2.72
- £8.69Trending at £10.34
- £6.35Trending at £7.32
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.08
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an examination of the Job, Saul, David and Noah figures as portrayed in al-Tha'labi's 'Ara'is al-majalis and other key historiographical and folkloric texts of the medieval Islamic period. This book explores the nature of al-Tha'labi's work from a historical and literary context. It is suitable for students of Quranic studies.
- Author BiographyMarianna Klar is currently Research Associate at the Centre of Islamic Studies, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London. She is a member of the Editorial Board of the Journal of Qur'anic Studies, and has authored a number of articles and book chapters.
- Author(s)Marianna Klar
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2009
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleRoutledge Studies in the Qur'an
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4 black & white tables
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.