All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.29Trending at £28.14
- £23.56Trending at £40.20
- £11.91Trending at £20.09
- £15.17Trending at £24.12
- £8.63Trending at £16.56
- £17.28Trending at £22.33
- £58.30Trending at £72.00
About this product
- DescriptionBewildering features of modern physics, such as relativistic space-time structure and the peculiarities of so-called quantum statistics, challenge traditional ways of conceiving of objects in space and time. This title provides an overview of the implications of such physical theories for questions about the nature of objects.
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note6 tables 15 line illus.
- Weight485 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byElena Castellani
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.