All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers the first detailed analysis of, and guide to, the interpretation of international crimes defined in the Rome Statute.
- Author BiographyLeena Grover is a Habilitation Candidate in the Faculty of Law at the University of Zurich. She is a member of the Law Society of Upper Canada and has worked for a number of adjudicatory bodies including the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and International Criminal Court.
- Author(s)Leena Grover
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/06/2012
- GenreInternational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 table
- Weight680 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.