All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing 20 years of data from more than 600 ground-penetrating radar surveys, Lawrence Conyers provides the consumer of GPR studies with basic information on how to read and interpret GPR data for identifying subsurface remains and do cultural analysis.
- Author BiographyLawrence B. Conyers is a professor of anthropology at the University of Denver, Colorado, USA. He received BS and MS degrees in geology and geophysics from Oregon State and Arizona State Universities respectively. His PhD degree is in anthropology from the University of Colorado, Boulder. Before working with ground-penetrating radar in archaeological applications he spent seventeen years in petroleum exploration and development using seismic techniques.
- Author(s)Lawrence B. Conyers
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Weight812 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.