All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £36.77Trending at £68.23
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £29.64Trending at £35.00
- £17.02Trending at £17.23
- £13.25Trending at £15.95
- £64.95Trending at £81.55
About this product
- DescriptionBase retracement on solid research and historically accurate interpretation Interpreting Land Records is the industry s most complete guide to researching and understanding the historical records germane to land surveying.
- Author BiographyDONALD A. WILSON, President of Land and Boundary Consultants, Inc., is both a licensed land surveyor and professional forester. With over fifty years in the profession, he is active in many surveying, mapping, and forestry organizations, and has served as the president of both the Maine Society of Land Surveyors and the New Hampshire Land Surveyors Association. Donald has authored over two hundred technical publications and more than fifty books.
- Author(s)Donald A. Wilson
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/01/2015
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight728 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.