All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.83Trending at £13.30
- £12.75Trending at £20.22
- £40.35Trending at £41.15
- £30.00Trending at £43.03
- £18.73Trending at £19.65
- £16.40Trending at £19.40
- £30.19Trending at £33.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis book endeavors to addresses the depth of the ritualistic experience through a discussion of what ritual means to man as well as what man means to ritual. The author examines ritual through the lens of Freemasonry and his personal experiences.
- Author BiographyOscar Patterson III, Ph.D. holds degrees in religion and philosophy, design, and communication. He has been a minister, a combat infantry officer, and a university professor and administrator. He is currently Worshipful Master of Ashlar Lodge No. 98 F. & A.M. in St. Augustine, Fl.
- Author(s)Oscar Patterson
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Content Note21 black & white halftones
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.