CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.18
- £5.39Trending at £5.51
- £11.28Trending at £13.93
- £9.10Trending at £12.94
- £9.60Trending at £11.14
- £10.95Trending at £16.23
- £15.50Trending at £18.95
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a session at the 2005 Society for Historical Archaeology meeting, this book discusses theories and practices that inform interpretive archaeology both sides of the Atlantic, and includes commentary by well-known names in interpretive archaeology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2012
- Series TitleContributions to Global Historical Archaeology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight381 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJames Symonds,Mary C. Beaudry
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.