All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
About this product
- DescriptionInterpreting the Prohibition Era at Museums and Historic Sites chronicles the rise and fall of one of the greatest attempted reforms in American history. This captivating guide will help museum and history professionals explain the history of prohibition, its repeal, and its legacies.
- Author BiographyJason S. Lantzer is an historian who looks at the intersection of religion, politics, and law in American culture. His first book, Prohibition is Here to Stay was published by the University of Notre Dame Press in 2009, and his second book, Mainline Christianity was published by New York University Press in 2012. He is the honors program coordinator at Butler University, where he teaches broadly on US History.
- Author(s)Jason S. Lantzer
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/11/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleInterpreting History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Weight258 g
- Width178 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.