All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.86
- £14.90Trending at £15.06
- £19.59Trending at £26.31
- £9.12Trending at £9.52
- £13.65Trending at £14.10
- £12.17Trending at £13.78
About this product
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byDebbie Bandler Bellman,Jean Arundale
- Table Of ContentsACKNOWLEDGEMENTS ABOUT THE EDITORS AND CONTRIBUTORS INTRODUCTION - Jean Arundale and Debbie Bandler BellmanCHAPTER ONE The voice behind the couch: whatever happened to the blank screen? - Sara CollinsCHAPTER TWO Do interpretations tell the truth? - Jean ArundaleCHAPTER THREE Hearing, being heard, and the fear of interpretation - Debbie Bandler BellmanCHAPTER FOUR Tactics and empathy: defences against projective identification - Lesley SteynCHAPTER FIVE Double-sided interpretations and the severe superego - Julia SandelsonCHAPTER SIX The painful relinquishment of baseless hope: interpreting small steps towards reality - Michael HaltonCHAPTER SEVEN Shades of doubt: scepticism, cynicism, and fundamentalism - Simon ArcherCHAPTER EIGHT Interpreting two kinds of love - Joscelyn RichardsCHAPTER NINE Destroying the knowledge of the need for love - David MorganCHAPTER TEN 'Holding and Interpretation': Winnicott at work - Lesley CaldwellINDEX
- Author BiographyJean Arundale is a training and supervising analyst for the British Psychoanalytic Association (BPA) and the British Psychotherapy Foundation. In the BPA, she served for five years as Chair of the Scientific Committee and a member of the Board. She is a former editor of the 'British Journal of Psychotherapy'. She is primarily in private practice but also works part-time as a consultant psychotherapist in the NHS, heading a psychodynamic psychotherapy service at Guy's Hospital. She has presented papers at University College London and European Psychoanalytical Federation conferences, and has taught, published, and edited variously in the field of psychoanalysis. Debbie Bandler Bellman is a psychoanalyst and child and adolescent psychotherapist, in private practice. She is a Full Member of the British Psychoanalytic Association (BPA) and a member of the BPA Board, formerly as Honorary Secretary and currently as Chair of the Scientific Committee. She also serves on the Training Committee and teaches on the psychoanalysis training. She is a training analyst of the Association of Child Psychotherapists and a supervisor for the British Psychotherapy Foundation's child and adolescent psychotherapy training. She has published a number of papers, and is a past editor of the 'Journal of Child Psychotherapy', and has also co-edited two books with Jean Arundale.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.