CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionConcentrating on interregional relations and focussing on the European Union's (EU) evolving international role with regards to regional cooperation, this book collects a set of fresh empirical analyses of interregional ties binding the EU with its Eastern and Southern neighbourhood, as well as with Asia, Africa and the Americas.
- Author BiographyMario Telo Emeritus President of the Institute for European Studies (IEE-ULB). Professor of International relations, at ULB, as Jean Monnet Chair ad personam and at LUISS Guido Carli-Rome and Member of The Royal Academy of Sciences. Louise Fawcett is Professor of International Relations and Wilfrid Knapp Fellow and Tutor in Politics at St Catherine's College, University of Oxford. Frederik Ponjaert is Researcher and Lecturer at the IEE-ULB and the KULeuven, and Associate Lecturer in Comparative Regionalism at SciencesPo, Paris.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleGlobalisation, Europe, Multilateralism Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content NoteIncludes 7 b&w illustrations
- Weight1032 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byFrederik Ponjaert,Louise Fawcett,Professor Mario Telo
- Series Edited byProfessor Mario Telo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.