Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £24.97Trending at £27.59
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £9.09Trending at £9.24
- £5.94Trending at £6.68
About this product
- DescriptionInterreligious Reading After Vatican II brings together for the first time leading scholars from within and outside the Catholic tradition to discuss and undertake interreligious reading in the light of Vatican II.
- Author BiographyDavid F. Ford is Regius Professor of Divinity at the University of Cambridge and Director of the Cambridge Inter-faith Programme. His publications include The Future of Christian Theology (Wiley-Blackwell, 2011), Christian Wisdom: Desiring God and Learning in Love (Cambridge University Press, 2007), and Shaping Theology: Engagements in a Religious and Secular World (Wiley-Blackwell, 2007). Frances Clemson is Research Associate in the Faculty of Divinity at the University of Cambridge and works within the Cambridge Inter-faith Programme.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleDirections in Modern Theology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight298 g
- Width154 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byDavid F. Ford,Frances Clemson
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.