All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.48
- £10.82Trending at £12.99
- £6.02Trending at £8.68
- £3.99Trending at £4.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.34
- £7.16Trending at £8.21
- £35.17Trending at £64.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that movies examining the role film and television plays in the lives of their audience have created changes both in the movies themselves and in their viewers, and considers fourteen films where the moving picture is central to the narratives.
- Author BiographyDel Jacobs is a documentary filmmaker and professor of film and media studies at State College of Florida, where his explorations in film history have focused on spectatorship and genre study. He is the author of Revisioning Film Traditions: The Pseudo-Documentary and the NeoWestern.
- Author(s)Del Jacobs
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/09/2009
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Weight431 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.