Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £11.24Trending at £13.78
- £16.42Trending at £25.00
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £13.91Trending at £20.00
- £17.34Trending at £22.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis agenda-setting compendium of differing perspectives on EU multilateralism is the first systematic attempt to map the contours of an increasingly high-profile and vigorous debate. It offers unrivalled commentary on the key issues, actors and institutions.
- Author BiographyFrancis Baert is Researcher at the United Nations University Institute on Comparative Regional Integration Studies (UNU-CRIS) in Bruges, and the Centre for European Studies (CEUS) of Ghent University. Tiziana Scaramagli is Liaison Officer of the United Nations University at UNESCO and PhD Candidate at the King's College London.Fredrik Soderbaum (Editor) is Associate Professor in Peace and Development Research in the School of Global Studies and the Centre of Globalization and Development, the University of Gothenburg. He is also Associate Senior Research Fellow at the United Nations University Institute on Comparative Regional Integration Studies (UNU-CRIS) in Bruges.
- Date of Publication29/12/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleUnited Nations University Series on Regionalism
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 196 p. 3 illus.
- Weight485 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byDr Fredrik Soderbaum,Francis Baert,Tiziana Scaramagli
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.