All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.56Trending at £16.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £11.27Trending at £12.09
- £20.22Trending at £24.94
- £10.67Trending at £12.97
- £7.40Trending at £10.08
About this product
- DescriptionIntersection theory has played a central role in mathematics, from the ancient origins of algebraic geometry in the solutions of polynomial equations to the triumphs of algebraic geometry. This book develops the foundations of the theory and indicates the range of classical and modern applications.
- Author(s)William Fulton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/06/1998
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight679 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 1998
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.