CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionIntersectionality & Higher Education documents and expands upon Crenshaw's ideas within the context of U.S. higher education. The text includes theoretical and conceptual chapters on intersectionality; empirical research using intersectionality frameworks; and chapters focusing on intersectional practices.
- Author BiographyDonald Mitchell, Jr. (PhD, University of Minnesota - Twin Cities) is Assistant Professor of Higher Education at Grand Valley State University. His research explores the impact of race, gender, and identity intersections in higher education contexts. Charlana Y. Simmons is Director of Student Success and Diversity in the College of Natural Sciences at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Her research interests include critical race theory and the experiences of African American males in formal educational contexts. Lindsay A. Greyerbiehl is a graduate of the M.Ed. in Higher Education program at Grand Valley State University. Her research interests include critical feminist and queer theory, neoliberalism, structural inequity violence, and intersectionality.
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2014
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight440 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edited byCharlana Y. Simmons,Donald Mitchell,Jr.
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.