All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe emergence of queer ideas has unsettled other forms of exploring gender and sexuality in feminism. This book seeks to explore the debates between feminist and queer theorizing in order to seek out interconnections between the two, identifying new directions in thinking about sexuality and gender that may emerge out of and at the interface.
- Author BiographyLINDA GARBER Associate Professor of English and Director of Women's and Gender Studies, Santa Clara University, USA JUDITH HALBERSTAM Professor of English and Director of the Centre for Feminist Research, University of Southern California, USA ROSEMARY HENNESSY Professor and Director of Undergraduate Studies, Department of English, University at Albany, SUNY, USA STEVI JACKSON Professor of Women's Studies and Director of the Centre for Women's Studies, University of York, UK CHET MEEKS Assistant Professor of Sociology, Georgia State University, USA ARLENE STEIN Professor of Sociology and Gender Studies, Rutgers University, USA ANGELIA R. WILSON Lecturer in Feminist Political Theory, University of Manchester, UK
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication31/08/2006
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleGenders and Sexualities in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDiane Richardson,Janice McLaughlin,Mark E. Casey
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementRmst Rstr ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.