Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.22Trending at £9.29
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.68
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis work theoretically and practically situates the teaching of reading as a common pedagogical practice in the college writing classroom. As a whole, the book argues for rethinking the separation of reading and writing within the first-year writing classroom.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication01/11/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byMarguerite H. Helmers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.