CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionCharging for the use of transport infrastructure has different traditions in the various modes. Recognising that there are multiple objectives for application of road tolls and charges, this book discusses the various possible solutions, in the technical, institutional and legal dimensions.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication18/01/2005
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleResearch in Transportation Economics
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width149 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJose Manuel Viegas
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.