CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
About this product
- DescriptionOffers the sustained analysis of the concept grounding Irigaray's thought: the constitutive yet incalculable interval of sexual difference. In an extension of Irigaray's project, the author takes up her formulation of the interval as a way of rereading Aristotle's concept of topos and Bergson's concept of duration.
- Author BiographyRebecca Hill is Lecturer in Communication in the School of Media and Communication at RMIT University, Melbourne.
- Author(s)Rebecca Hill
- PublisherFordham University Press
- Date of Publication14/11/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFordham University Press
- Weight3 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.