All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £5.42Trending at £5.52
- £14.90Trending at £17.00
- £9.20Trending at £9.53
- £15.40Trending at £19.03
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £7.69Trending at £7.76
About this product
- DescriptionYour performance improvement toolbox! You want to be able to: aeo Increase your awareness of various performance improvement options aeo Propose an intervention or a series of interventions to eliminate a performance gap aeo Select interventions systematically aeo Learn how to implement interventions more effectively...
- Author BiographyDANNY G. LANGDON is the author of six books in the field of instructional and performance technology, has written chapters for ten other books, and has published many articles. He is a past international president of the International Society for Performance Improvement (ISPI) and has received three international awards from ISPI for innovative contributions to the field of performance technology. KATHLEEN S. WHITESIDE has more than twenty--five years of experience in the field of training and performance improvement, including several years as corporate director of human resources for a large service organization. She is a past international president of ISPI and the author of several articles on human performance. MONICA M. MCKENNA is a senior consultant with Performance International as well as the principal consultant of her own performance improvement consulting firm.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication29/01/1999
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight882 g
- Width184 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byDanny G. Langdon,Kathleen S. Whiteside,Monica M. McKenna
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.