All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £32.12Trending at £34.06
- £14.70Trending at £15.94
- £29.51Trending at £29.76
- £20.87Trending at £24.20
- £23.91Trending at £29.83
- £11.70Trending at £14.63
- £10.97Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to various aspects of interventional nephrology. It examines all relevant aspects of interventional nephrology, from the history of nephrology to the principles governing the latest vascular access techniques.
- Author BiographyArif Asif, M.D. Professor of Medicine Director of Interventional Nephrology University of Miami, Miami,FL Anil K. Agarwal M.D., F.A.C.P., FASN Professor of Medicine Director, Interventional Nephrology The Ohio State University Columbus, Ohio Alexander Yevzlin, M.D. Associate Professor of Medicine Director of Interventional Nephrology University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI Steven Wu, M.D. Director of Interventional Nephrology Medical Director of MGH HD Vascular Access Program Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA Gerald Beathard, M.D.
- Author(s)Alexander Yevzlin,Anil K. Agarwal,Arif Asif,Gerald A. Beathard,Steven Wu
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleInternal Medicine
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2270 g
- Width226 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.