All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £10.99Trending at £15.69
- £13.11Trending at £14.99
- £6.95Trending at £9.99
- £25.21Trending at £27.54
- £14.90Trending at £18.99
- £57.38Trending at £74.57
- £79.63Trending at £108.00
About this product
- DescriptionThis handbook provides accessible, technique-specific information on interventional radiology procedures, supplemented with key-point summaries, illustrations, step-by-step procedural guidelines, and advice on management of complications.
- Author BiographyRiad Salem, MD MBA is an interventional radiologist at Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago, IL, USA. Dr Tarun Sabharwal, MBBCh is a consultant interventional radiologist at Guy's and St Thomas' Hospital, London, UK
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleTechniques in Interventional Radiology
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note3 Tables, black and white; 15 Illustrations, color; 22 Illustrations, black and white; XIII, 188 p. 37 illus., 15 illus. in color.
- Weight369 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byTarun Sabharwal,Timothy Clark
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.