All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.48Trending at £6.46
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.86Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.46Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionInterventions for Amphetamine Misuse is a practical guide for health professionals working in the field. It details the physical and psychological problems associated with the drug's abuse, provides a detailed and evidence-based assessment of the interventions currently in use worldwide, and offers an historical and cultural overview.
- Author BiographyRichard Pates is a consultant clinical psychologist and clinical director of the Addiction services for Cardiff and vale NHS Trust. He has worked in the field for nearly 20 years and has extensive experience of treating people with amphetamine problems. His research interests include the treatment of amphetamine problems and aspects of injecting. He is also editor of The Journal of Substance Use. Diane Riley is the Director of the Harm Reduction Network, a policy analyst with the Canadian Foundation for Drug Policy and the International Harm Reduction Association, and a Professor in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Toronto, Canada.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication14/08/2009
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleAddiction Press
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight466 g
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byDiane Riley,Richard Pates
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.