All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLets you learn about interviewing for recruitment from preparing suitable questions and structuring an interview to analyzing information and reaching a decision. This book not only shows you how to choose a new person to fill a post or interview colleagues for a promotion but also provides practical techniques for you to use when interviewing.
- Author BiographyTim Hindle is founder of the London-based business language consultancy, Working Words, which helps international companies to compose material in English and communicate their messages clearly to their intended audiences. A regular business writer, Tim Hindle has been a contributor to The Economist since 1979 and was editor of EuroBusiness from 1994 to 1999. As editorial consultant and author, he has produced a number of titles including Pocket Manager, Pocket MBA and Pocket Finance, and a biography of Asil Nadir, The Sultan of Berkeley Square.
- Author(s)Tim Hindle
- PublisherDorling Kindersley Ltd
- Date of Publication17/09/1998
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleEssential Managers
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDorling Kindersley Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/06/2011
- Content Note100 illustrations
- Weight120 g
- Width128 mm
- Height175 mm
- Spine6 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £13.95Trending at £23.44
- £9.56Trending at £12.99
- £7.68Trending at £8.08
- £9.60Trending at £10.04
- £14.99Trending at £18.89
- £14.13Trending at £16.88
- £6.50Trending at £8.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.