Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionInterviewing is a primer for the digital age yet one embracing age-old lessons that make clear the crucial importance of successful interviewing techniques for productive civic engagement.
- Author BiographyPeter Laufer is the University of Oregon's James Wallace Chair Professor of Journalism.
- PublisherOregon State University
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCorvallis, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOregon State University
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byPeter Laufer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.