CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionDetails the central journalistic skill of how to ask the right question in the right way. This title focuses on the many types of interviewing, from the routine street interview, vox pop and press conference to the interview used as the basis of an in-depth profile. It is suitable for the print and online journalists.
- Author BiographySally Adams is a freelance journalist. She wrote the feature section of Writing for Journalists (2nd edition, 2008). Wynford Hicks is a freelance journalist and editorial trainer. He is the author of English for Journalists (3rd edition, 2006), Writing for Journalists (2nd edition, 2008) and Quite Literally: Problem Words and How to Use Them (2004).
- Author(s)Sally Adams,Wynford Hicks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2009
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitleMedia Skills
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date05/06/2017
- Weight544 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.