All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.84Trending at £9.97
- £6.59Trending at £9.97
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
About this product
- DescriptionA must-have text for students and researchers planning to use interview methods for themselves. It is aimed at a broad range of disciplines with examples drawn from across the social, educational and health sciences.
- Author BiographyNigel King is Professor in Applied Psychology and Director of the Centre for Applied Psychological Research at the University of Huddersfield, UK. He has a long standing interest in the use of qualitative methods in 'real world' research. With a background in both organizational and health psychology, his research interests include professional identities and interprofessional relations in health and social care. He is author with Christine Horrocks of Interviews in Qualitative Research (Sage, 2010) and with Neil Anderson of Managing Innovation and Change: A Critical Guide for Organizations (Thomson Learning, 2002). Nigel is well-known for his work on Template Analysis and, more recently, the development of a visual interview technique known as 'Pictor'.
- Author(s)Christine Horrocks,Nigel King
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables
- Weight454 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.