All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionThe first in a new series, Interweave Favorites: 25 Knitted Accessories to Wear and Share is a collection of cozy patterns carefully curated from our roster of incredible authors and designers and brought together in a single book.
- Author BiographyInterweave is one of the nation's largest publishers of craft books and magazines. Founded in 1975 by Linda Ligon, Interweave specializes in the areas of knitting, crochet, quilting, sewing, mixed media, beading, jewelry making, spinning, weaving, and fiber arts. Interweave ranks as one of the top craft publishers in the United States, and its books can be found in independent art, craft, and book shops worldwide.
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.