All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the nature of intimacy by revealing how the influence of individual, interpersonal and wider social factors create variations in self-disclosure, intimacy games and relationship habits. It describes how the dynamics of power and control in relationships give rise either to mutual satisfaction or to the unraveling of intimacy.
- Author BiographyDEREK LAYDER is Visiting Professor at the University of Leicester, UK and Eminent Research Visitor, University of Western Sydney, Australia. His most recent publications include Social and Personal Identity, Emotion in Social Life, and Understanding Social Theory.
- Author(s)Derek Layder
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/08/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteVII, 190 p.
- Weight405 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.