Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionAn instant classic on death and dying by a leading figure in the palliative care movement.
- Author BiographyBorn in France in 1958, Marie de Hennezel began her career as a psychologist. In 1987 she joined the first palliative care unit in a Parisian hospital for people with terminal illness. She gives lectures on approaching the end of life and seminars on accompanying the dying.
- Author(s)Marie de Hennezel
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication14/05/1998
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTime Warner Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date19/03/2013
- Weight175 g
- Width126 mm
- Height198 mm
- Translated byCarol Brown Janeway
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.