Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £51.16Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £20.93Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.83Trending at £24.06
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionExplores discourses of contemporary fatherhood, men's parenting behaviour and debates about fathers' rights and responsibilities. This book looks at longstanding conundrums such as the apparent discrepancy between fathers' acceptance of long hours spent in paid work combined with a preference for involved fathering.
- Author BiographyEsther Dermott is Senior Lecturer in Sociology at the University of Bristol, UK.
- Author(s)Esther Dermott
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication21/05/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.